Application requirements and deadlines
Schools are requested to collect works for review first, and afterwards send the selected works to the Taiwan based IYDA Committee categorized by the school.
Project information file upload deadline: 2022.11.01 (Tuesday) to 11.10 (Thursday) until 24:00
Project file upload deadline: 2021. 11. 01 (Tuesday) ~ 11.15 (Tuesday) until 24:00
"Click Here to Submit"
1. Online exhibition
2. Universities can hold physical exhibitions on campus
＊Taiwan, Tainan University of Technology in Taiwan is expected to exhibit at the Cultural and Creative Center from 12/-12/26, 2022
Exhibition opening: 2022. 12. 06 (Tuesday) 11:00 am
Exhibition period: 2022. 12. 06 (Tuesday) ~ 2022. 12. 26 (Monday)
- CG (Digital Painting)
- Animation (Hand drawing, stop motion, 3DCG, etc.)
- Digital movie(Mainly about narrative or recordability:Movies, Documentaries, etc.)
- Digital media arts (Art Video with various themes)
- For the size of the graphic work, please submit the documents in A2 size (420×594mm), JPEG format, and 5MB or less.
- The size of the movie work is Full HD size (1920 x 1080 pixels) 29.97fps, NTSC, pixel aspect ratio (1.0:1) ‧MOV, MP4 format, please submit data within 500MB.
- Please indicate "Applicant name (English)_Work name (English)_Country name (English)" in the file name.
Notes for exhibitors
Participants should submit their entries after confirming that part or all of the registered works do not infringe the rights of third parties (intellectual property rights, copyrights, etc.). In particular, unauthorized copying or copying of images from copyrighted works such as videos, music, magazines, books, and web is prohibited. In addition, if there are third-party complaints or complaints about infringement or compensation for the submitted works, the applicant shall be responsible for solving it, and the exhibitor shall not bear any responsibility or burden.
- If you violate the above-mentioned "Precautions for Participation", the organizer and judges may ask you to cancel the award even after the award is announced.
- The registered work files will not be returned. If necessary, save the data in advance.
- The personal information obtained when applying for this exhibition will only be used by the organizer, co-sponsors, and universities as the secretariat of this exhibition for the implementation of this exhibition. The personal information obtained will be properly managed and will not be provided to third parties.The personal information obtained when applying for this exhibition will only be used by the organizer, co-sponsors, and universities as the secretariat of this exhibition for the implementation of this exhibition. The personal information obtained will be properly managed and will not be provided to third parties.