Submission Guidelines and Dates
Submission of work information and file uploads
From November 1, 2023 (Wednesday) to November 23, 2023 (Thursday) at 12:00. (Extension)
1. Physical Exhibition - National Tainan University of Applied Sciences Cultural Creativity Center, from December 6, 2023, to December 22, 2023.
2. Online Exhibition
Exhibition Opening and Awards Ceremony: December 13, 2023 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am.
Exhibition Period: From December 06, 2023 (Wednesday) to December 22, 2023 (Friday).
Categories of Creators
This year, we have expanded the definition of "youth," so both university students and high school students can participate!
We also welcome teachers to stay forever young. Therefore, the exhibition will have three categories: university students, high school students, and teachers.
By showcasing everyone's work, we aim to present a diverse range of perspectives to the world.
- University or college students
- High school students
Categories of Works
- Visual Arts Category
- Digital Drawing
- AI-generated Artworks
- Video Category
- Animation (Hand-drawn animation, stop-motion animation, 3D animation, etc.)
- Film (Movies, documentaries)
- Digital Media Art (Artistic videos in various techniques)
- For the size of the graphic work, please submit the documents in A2 size (420×594mm), JPEG format, and 5MB or less.
- The size of the movie work is Full HD size (1920 x 1080 pixels) 29.97fps, NTSC, pixel aspect ratio (1.0:1) ‧MOV, MP4 format, please submit data within 500MB.
- Please indicate "Applicant name (English)_Work name (English)_Country name (English)" in the file name.
Notes for exhibitors
1. Participants should submit their entries after confirming that part or all of the registered works do not infringe the rights of third parties (intellectual property rights, copyrights, etc.). In particular, unauthorized copying or copying of images from copyrighted works such as videos, music, magazines, books, and web is prohibited. In addition, if there are third-party complaints or complaints about infringement or compensation for the submitted works, the applicant shall be responsible for solving it, and the exhibitor shall not bear any responsibility or burden.
2. AI Usage - IYDA acknowledges that participants may choose to incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) tools, software, or techniques into their creative process. While the use of AI is permitted, it is essential to note that the primary focus of this contest is the participants' unique ideas, skills, and artistic expression. The extent or presence of AI in the artwork should not be the sole determinant of judging or evaluation. This exhibition aims to celebrate the creativity and individuality of participants, placing more emphasis on their artistic concept and personal taste.
If you violate the above-mentioned "Precautions for Participation", the organizer and judges may ask you to cancel the award even after the award is announced.
The registered work files will not be returned. If necessary, save the data in advance.
The personal information obtained when applying for this exhibition will only be used by the organizer, co-sponsors, and universities as the secretariat of this exhibition for the implementation of this exhibition. The personal information obtained will be properly managed and will not be provided to third parties.The personal information obtained when applying for this exhibition will only be used by the organizer, co-sponsors, and universities as the secretariat of this exhibition for the implementation of this exhibition. The personal information obtained will be properly managed and will not be provided to third parties.